Ten minutes of your time
That’s 20 hours a month. Reading boring legalese. You would need to take 30 days off of work a year! I’m sure your boss won’t mind.
If we look at other things that are time consuming, I’m sure we can cut some of them out of our lives to make room for all this reading.
- We spend about 150 hours a month watching TV. Why not cut some of that out? You could blaze through 900 privacy policies!
- The average American spends 8 hours a month on Facebook. That’s an entire work day, or about 48 privacy policies read.
What else could we do for 20 hours in a month instead of reading privacy policies? You could:
- Listen to that one Gotye song 300 times!
- Watch every Harry Potter movie and still have 14 minutes to spare!
- Drive from Denver to Tijuana!
Posted by Jenny Blumberg
« « Previous post: The idea that you can’t have it all is a lie: Enabling work/life balance with Glassboard
Next post: Hey! You! Get off of my cloud! » »